10 Ways to Write a Unique Article That Will Stand Out From the Rest.Writing an article that stands out from the rest of the pack can be difficult, but if you pay attention to these 10 ways to write a unique article, you will find yourself creating content your readers can’t get anywhere else. Follow these tips and you’ll soon have people clamoring to read more of your writing!
1) Think Long Term
1. Remember that content is king. If you have something new and fresh, people will notice. The competition out there can make it hard to stand out if your content isn’t uniquely written. Keep up with trends in your industry so that you can create content that’s relevant and timely. You’ll not only be more successful at getting noticed by readers, but you’ll also get more views on your articles which translates into higher rankings on search engines like Google and Yahoo!
2) Don’t Skimp on Research
There are many places to get research for your articles, but don’t just go with the first thing you find. Instead, take your time and find research that is specific and relevant to your topic.
Use this as a starting point, then do some more digging on your own so that it will be truly original. You can even refer back to this list if you need any other ideas.
Be sure that what you put in your research is not only interesting, but also relevant and will help answer any questions people may have about this topic. This way they will see how much work you put into it and appreciate it more than if they felt like it was just copied from somewhere else.
3) Avoid Clichés and Cliches
In this day and age, it’s more important than ever to come up with fresh ideas and unique content that will engage readers. If you don’t have anything compelling or unique, you might as well not write at all. Clichés are your worst enemy when trying to craft quality writing that will stand out from the rest. Here are 10 ways to avoid clichés in your writing
4) Leverage Personal Experience
Aspiring writers often wonder how they can write an original, fresh piece of content that will stand out from all of the other articles on their topic. With so many articles being written and published every day, it’s easy for writers to feel overwhelmed by this question. It’s important to remember that you don’t need to reinvent the wheel with your content in order for it to be unique and interesting. Just find your own way of telling the story that hasn’t been told before! Here are 10 ways you can do just that:
-Share personal anecdotes about what it was like for you when you went through whatever experience you’re writing about.
5) Mix it Up with Statistics and Facts
One of the best ways to make your content stand out is by adding numbers and statistics. Statistics are important because they show readers that you have done your research. If you can’t find any relevant statistics, consider using facts from your personal experience or from other sources.
Be concise with statistics and don’t overwhelm readers with too many numbers or long lists of facts. Use short sentences and paragraphs so that readers can easily find information they need.
A good way to spice up an essay with statistics is through infographics or images like charts or graphs. Infographics are fun, informative, and give people who may not be interested in reading long blocks of text something else on which to focus their attention.
6) Seek Professional Help
Find out what you are passionate about. You may not know what your passions are, but they are there. The best way to figure this out is by exploring your pastimes and hobbies. Think about the things that get you excited and make you feel alive. What sparks joy in your life? If you’re still unsure, start journaling or do some free-writing exercises where you just let all of your thoughts flow freely onto paper. This will help you identify what makes you tick so that when it comes time for creating content, it’ll be much easier for you to come up with topics and ideas that fit who you are as a person.Choose one topic or theme for all of your articles.
7) Do Whatever it Takes to Get Published
If you have the time and resources, write original content. If not, there are plenty of ways to repurpose content. One way is to get creative and make it all your own. Take a story that’s been told before and tell it in your own words with your own spin on things. This will take some time and effort, but if you’re willing to put in that work, you’ll end up with something more original than just rehashing information from another source.
8) Capitalize on your Writing Strengths
1.Write about topics that are meaningful to you.
2. Draw on your personal experiences.
3. Tell your story: what led you down this path?
4. Do some research and get an expert opinion on your topic, or interview them for your blog post (or both!).
5. Make it visual: include photos, videos, graphs, charts and images that complement the text of your post (or vice versa).
6. Use conversational language and be clear in your writing style so people can easily read and understand what you’re saying
7. Leave readers with takeaway information: if possible, summarize important points at the end of each section
8. Publish thoughtful content by responding to comments or questions with helpful advice
9) Remember You’re Writing for Humans, Not Search Engines
The web has become oversaturated with articles and it can be hard for your content to stand out from all of the noise. But we know you’re in this because you want people to read what you wrote, not because you want them to click on your links so that Google will reward your site with an increased ranking. So, how do you make sure that your blog posts are getting the attention they deserve? Here are 10 ways you can write a unique blog post that will stand out from all of the other content on social media and beyond.
10) Use a Subheading Trick
- Get Personal – Start with an anecdote from your life, or write about something that has happened in your life that hasn’t been shared with anyone else. This will make your content feel more personal and authentic. For example, I could start off my blog post with a story about how I used to love going on long bike rides when I was younger.
- Share Your Opinion – If you’re asked for your opinion on something, give it! Opinions are always interesting, especially if it’s about something current and controversial like politics or social media.
- Share Something New – If you’ve learned something new recently, share it!
When you’re just starting out, it can be difficult to find your voice and feel confident in what you’re writing. But with these 10 tips in mind, you’ll be able to develop your own style and form a relationship with your audience. The more time you spend doing this, the more natural and creative your writing will become. So go ahead: dive into that blank screen!